Abib is a really new Korean Beauty company – and super promising! Their new Gummy Sheet Masks are famous for two things: (1) their amazing, super soft, adhering and stretchy sheet mask material that wraps your face to help the goodness absorb as well as possible and (2) their rich, cream mask serums perfect for dry and dehydrated skin types. Oh and their pretty amazing packaging!
- Holds a generous amount of concentrated cream type essence that leaves a refreshing finish.
- Enriched with Milk Extract to provide deep hydration to skin and nourish skin for vibrant and healthy skin.
- Refines skin texture and brightens skin complexion.
- Start with a properly cleansed and toned face.
- Carefully unfold the mask and apply to your face, lining up the eye- and mouth-holes in the mask sheet and stretching it gently to wrap your face tightly.
- Wait 10-20 minutes then remove mask, patting in the excess product until it is absorbed.
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Cetyl Ethylhexanoate , Niacinamide, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Glycereth-26, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Seed Extract, Milk Protein Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Ethoxydiglycol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Silica, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Fruit Extract, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyquaternium-51, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal